Wednesday, July 03, 2002

OK I had this typed yesterday, but must have goofed on the posting. Anyway without further ado, here are my All-Star picks....(since these are my pics, I don't have to pick a player from every team)
AL
C- Posada, Pierzinski
1B- Giambi, Konerko,Sweeney
2B-Soriano
SS-A-Rod, Nomar,Vizquel,Jeter
3B-Ventura,Hinske,Chavez, Batista
OF-Ichiro,Hunter,Damon,Ordonez,G.Anderson,Winn
P-Pedro,Lowe,Buehrle,Sazaki,Garcia,Zito,Guardado,Romero,Halladay
NL
C-Piazza,Miller
1B-Helton,Dunn
2B-Vidro,Spivey,Castillo
SS-Rollins,Hernandez
3B-Lowell,Pujols
OF-Bonds,Sosa,Guerrero,A.Jones,Berkman,Giles, Walker,Green,Floyd
P-Colon,Glavine,Schilling,Johnson,Perez,Smoltz,Gagne,Morris,Williams,Nen

Next week I will give you my mid-season award winners.

I still say Cujo is not the goalie to lead the Red Wings to a repeat, but Toronto is done with Belfour as their #1 guy. Who knows who the Rangers are going to have in net? Maybe they are going to go with Byron Dafoe....

Have a safe and holiday and I will be back next week with my thoughts on the weekend....now can you dig that..............SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home