Sunday, April 24, 2005

The week that will be...

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I auditioned for Stump the Schwab. Well I was invited to participate and went to NYC a couple of weeks ago for the taping. I won't spoil the details, but if you want to see me get punked out by Stuart Scott, then tune it to ESPN2 this Wed night (April 27th) at 7:30

So I didn't mention baseball in my last post, but without playoff hockey this time of year, I'm glad that it's back. I'm in two fantasy leagues this year and thought I had real good drafts in both. However, I put a lot of faith in Peter Gammons and his opinion of Nomah. Now I'm left counting on Julio Lugo....ouch.

Speaking of ouch, have you seen Club Dread? Super Troopers was hilarious, this one was bad and not in a good way either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home