Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Prediction? ......Pain!!

No, not to the viewers of the NBA Finals, but to the participants. The Spurs and Pistons are going to play some hard-nosed close games over the next couple of weeks and basketball fans should tune in. I think the Spurs will win in 6 because Detroit hasn't been as consistent and the Spurs did real well against Phoenix.

Painful was watching Scary Movie 3. Have you ever watched a movie and wished for the Wayans Brothers to show up? I never thought I would until last night. Painful is sitting at work and mentally not being there at all. I just find myself waiting for some vacation time (cue the Go-Gos song).

I'm leaving now, but check above for a picture of Red Sox hurler Bronson Arroyo enjoying the spoils of the Sawx WS victory. The irony is that Mr. Arroyo challenged
Boston Rob to remain faithful to Amber. Say that doesn't look like Mrs. Arroyo in that phot. Someone get Jackie Chiles on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home