Wednesday, October 26, 2005

October Madness

If you think that not having Boston or New York in the World Series makes it dull, well I guess you're missing out. What a Series so far and I hope Houston wins the next 2 so it can go longer. I didn't make it through last night's game, but this has been a great postseason for baseball......except for the poor umpiring. I hate having instant replay in baseball except for homerun and fan interference calls. You can't replay every close play on the bases- the games would take forever.

Everyone hold off on the Ozzie Guillen for President stuff. He's a gambler, but that doesn't mean he's a great manager. The one thing I like about him is that he does what he feels like doing and doesn't play by the book. I thought his not using the bullpen in the Angels series would come back to bite him, but it really hasn't. Then he goes a week without using his bench and Blum homers last night. He's at the table rolling 7's right now- Sox fans hope he doesn't crap out.

Thank god college basketball starts in two weeks. I'm wondering if Syracuse will complete a screen pass this year that doesn't go to the opposing team. I have never watched an offense that has been unable to take advantage of a good defense. They took 7 games to convert a turnover into points, but their failure to score or move the ball leaves the d hung out to dry.

Habs win again. Love the new NHL with the wide open ice and focus on skating and moving the puck.

8 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on cleveland browns radio broadcast. I have a cleveland browns radio broadcast related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on cleveland browns radio broadcast. Please check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft sites, but I am glad I found your October Madness blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Mock Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Kevin, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your October Madness blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets info but found your great blog! October Madness is not exactly Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft sites, but I am glad I found your October Madness blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Mock Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kevin --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like October Madness! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football info here I I am out! THanks...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Kevin - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft sites, but I am glad I found your October Madness blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Mock Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Kevin - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Draft sites, but I am glad I found your October Madness blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home