Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Have I told you how much I love Kobe Bryant? 38 shots to get 37 points- wow I am impressed. So what he hits a couple of late 3's. The Spurs couldn't make a shot in the 2nd quarter, yet Kobe-Wan kept "forcing" some terrrr-ible shots. Boo-hoo Rick Fox is hurt. The Lakers should be rolling over people because Shaq is unstoppable. San Anton was actually playing Malik Rose against Shaq w/ only slight help and LA kept neglecting the big man. Well look at the archives and you will see that I have been saying Spurs for a while. Gotta love Manu!

Now I usually defer on NBA-related things to The Rog, but last week we had a debate about T-Mac. Of course after I defend the guy and say he is the best player in the league the Magic drop 3 straight. Maybe I should learn to never doubt the opinions of The Rog, but I would still take T-Mac over Kobe. (in case you can't tell, I don't like Kobe)
I can actually get into the NBA now that the playoffs are rolling. Hope bout my SIxers? DC is looking like it's 1988 and he is cleaning the glass for the Orangemen and dishing it to Sherm Douglas to start the break.

Over in the NHL, you gotta love that Anaheim is winning, but you gotta hate that they are still called "The Mighty Ducks". Remember my RI championship connection from a couple of weeks ago- well the Ducks have Keith Carney from Pawtucket on their roster. That's a bad omen for the rest of the league. Put some money on the Flyers dumping Roman Checkmanek this offseason. That guy is one step away from having a breakdown in the middle of a game.

My fantasy team has tanked the last two weeks. Derek Lowe is just getting shelled and I really need someone to get hot. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

American Idol tonight- the marine has to go. Can Ruben rebound after last week? What lame celebrity judge will they have? Someone get Morris Day and Jerome on the phone- now that would be classic. I can hear it now "Clay, you sing real well, but you need to wear a bright yellow coat with a tiger print collar..Jerome bring me my mirror." If you saw Britney Spears on Punk'd last night, you're probably wondering how great it would be to have a ppv spelling bee between her, christina and anna nicole smith. Cute girl, but could she be any dumber? I had to laugh that she was sporting an Eminem hat after all the smack he's talked about her. I know that if someone said countless things about me, I would run out and wear their merchandise. Watching her and Christina makes me realize that I will never recover the brain cells lost in trying to fathom their idiocy.

Head over to The Modeles site to get info on buying their cd and catching them live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home