Monday, May 12, 2003

News and notes from the 315:

Looks like the ACC thing is stalling. The new rumor is the Big East splitting into 2 conferences- one for all sports and one with just the basketball schools. They would probably add Temple, Cincy and maybe Louisville to the football fold. The wildcard is Florida State moving to join Miami, but the jury is still out on this one. I think that BC is the team making everyone nervous-what do they really bring to the table?

Gotta love the NBA. Kobe, Shaq and AI got all the calls this weekend to even up those series. Too bad for Webber-now he can't pass the ball with the game on the line. I am praying for Manu to take over so I don't have to watch another Lakers Finals sweep.

I wish Walton was doing commentary on the Survivor finale, so I could hear "That's terrible" after that fixed voting. How could that group vote for Jenna by that many votes? I think this could be the beginning of the end for the show....and what was up with the guy riding the jet ski into NYC? Awful, awful stuff.

Gotta love the way the Ducks are getting "Giggy" in the playoffs. His save the other day was unreal.

My fantasy team is back to .500 thanks to a big week from Chipper, Thome and Adam Dunn. Now if I can get some pitching again, I can make a move to the top of my division. I will leave you all with one last word- "No-mah!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home