Sunday, January 22, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Well let's see what have I been up to lately....won my 2nd fantasy football title in 3 years with an excrutiatingly close 2 point win in the championship. My team went 12-1 in the regular season and dominated every game except for the playoffs. I'd like to say that it was all skill and brains, but like all fantasy sports, there was a lot of luck involved too. Now let's see if I can repeat next year.


Block S Brigade QB Carson Palmer answers questions after Rockers League Championship victory.











I see nothing wrong with the comments of Tiki Barber and Peyton Manning after their losses. The Giants were outcoached and the Colts did not protect well....but each team was out-played and Manning's playcalls and audibles helped with the protection issues. Speak your mind, but don't deflect all the blame either.

College basketball is heating up and I am here to tell you that Duke will not win the national title, but JJ Redick has my respect. He has made himself a complete player and is the best offensive weapon in the nation right now. If I had to pick one team to win, it would be UConn, but their lack of focus on some nights worries me.

Welcome back Guy . The Habs will be better in the long run with some former greats in charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home