Monday, January 13, 2003

Mmmmmm...McNuggets...that was one fun-ny Simpsons last night. Homer Simpson is one of the greatest tv characters of all time. Ok, you don't care about that- you want the sports scoop. So, here you go....
Now as the conductor on the C-H-A-D bandwagon ( I even handed the tickets to Steve Young), I was not surprised by yesterday's result. (just check the archives to see my pick) I knew Oakland would apply the pressure and the Jets couldn't handle it. I thought it would be too much Charlie Garner, but Jerry Porter came up big. I thought San Fran would put up a better showing, but they were pretty banged up. I still like Oakland and Philly next week.

Huge win for the Cuse tonight. I am not going to go out and say this is a Final 4 team, but man they are fun to watch. If they can keep this team together for a couple of years- look out. Tough game at Pitt this weekend, but a win there could launch SU into the top 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home