Monday, February 06, 2006

Worst Super Bowl ever?

Not the worst ever, but what a mediocre game. It was setting up to be a nice one, it's just too bad that the officiating was so poor. The so-so game combined with boring commercials and meaningless anthem and halftime performances made the whole game lackluster.

The recipe for a bad LA basketball team:
See Kobe. See Kobe drive. See Kobe shoot. See Kobe's teammates stand around and do nothing. Repeat 30-40 times per game.

Now it's time for college hoops to step to the main stage. Good luck trying to pick a Final 4 this year. It will be all about matchups in March. If you want me to go out on a limb, I'll take Mich St, UConn, Gonzaga and Texas. Check back with me and two weeks and see if I feel the same way.

If you want to know what I thought at the beginning of the year go here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home