Monday, September 15, 2003

Week 2 went a lot better for the Thugonomics franchise. Thanks to the record-setting performance of Jamal Lewis and my acquisition of the Seattle defense, I picked up a big win. I found out about Lewis' day when I came home from work and saw the ticker. When it read Lewis 295 yds rushing, I wondered who had him in my league before realizing it was me.

On the down side, I lost my playoff match-up in baseball and am relegated to the 3rd place game. I actually lost on a tie-breaker, which could have been avoided if I had two more rbi's last week- tough way to lose.

Funniest moment of last week came while watching Smackdown. As Chavo was helping Eddie to their car after his interference led to Eddie's victory, Eddie was smiling and yelling "Chavito" as if he was surprised to see him. Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home