Tuesday, June 24, 2003

"Who's house? My house!!!!"Now that my move is finished I am back baby. Spurs in 6 sure was a good call and Tim Duncan had one phenom-enal game in the clincher. "The Big Fundamental" almost dropped a quad-deuce on "The Big Bark, No Bite" aka K-Mart. 3 for 23 should keep someone quiet over the summer. No white guys to blame it on this time Kenyon- unless you want to count Donnie Marshall.

My fantasy team has rebounded and climbed to second in my division. I would be in great shape if some guys played like real men and didn't constantly dump pitchers. They will get theirs in the end. Bonds and Thome are heating up and I have Nomar and Byrnes rippin the ball. Just wait till Chipp-ah gets going.

If the Nuggets pass on Carmelo tomorrow night, it will be a colossal mistake. Just like I told you about Manu-Mania, heed my words it's Melo Time. ROY next year while puts up 18.5 points, 8.3 boards and 3.4 assists per. My 1st round steal is David West from Xavier who scored 20+ while being double and triple teamed each night.

Bob Gainey is back in Montreal. Will he bring Derian Hatcher with him? I say dump Brisebois and let Hatcher roam the blue line w/Rivet and just punish people.

Go out and buy the new Jason Mraz cd "Waiting for My Rocket to Come"- good stuff. I gotta jet to finish hooking up my surround sound- later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home