Monday, October 27, 2003

Almost a new record time between posts here. My apologies to my devoted fans- both of you. Here's the update: my fantasy football squad is 6-2 and has a share of 1st place. First half MVP is Jamal Lewis, who along with the KC defense, is keeping me alive while Vick and Faulk have been out.

Kudos to Shaq for coming out and putting Kobe in his place. Should be interesting to see what happens this week. Will Kobe pass the ball or will he force up 30 shots? It is obvious that he is off so far this year, but since he is so selfish, I say he keeps jacking shots until he leaves town for Memphis, which may come sooner than later.

My picks for this year in the NBA are the Spurs and Pacers with San Antonio repeating. I will try and update more often with the exploits of my fantasy squad, "The Brothers Barry".....and yes I have both Barrys on my team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home