Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's Olympic....boogie woogie woogie


Thanks to the wonderful internet, I keep stumbling upon Olympic results before they are aired on NBC. Not that big of a deal, since I can still see curling live. Poor Lindsey Jacobellis picked the wrong time to act like a snowboarder and go for the trick. I don't see the big deal- she tried something fun and blew it and she has to deal with it- not you Jimmy Roberts so just relax a little. Gas prices were not going to drop if Lindsey won gold instead of silver.

Hockey is starting to heat up and the Swiss victory over Canada has spoiled the day for my neighbors to the North. Right now I am switching between two games live and in hd- sometimes there are benefits to frigid temperatures. I am settled in for a long day and night of quality sports on tv. Now all I need is a Syracuse hoops win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home