Thursday, August 01, 2002

OK..back after a bit of a layoff. Someone from the Red Sox must be reading this page since they went out and added Floyd. A big addition...enough to take the AL..we'll see, but it is a step in the right direction. It is going to be tough to be a manager in the Sox system as they keep trading any sort of prospect they have. I guess the Mets think that they are still in the race with their moves. Hey I have to give them credit for getting rid of Jay Payton..now they only need to find someone to take Ordonez after this season and they will be all set.

My fantasy team is scraping along right now. I am thinking about making some moves, but I will stick with Glaus for a little bit more. Pitching has been brutal lately- what happened to Mussina last night? That was r-u-double-f ...ruff.

My softball season ended on Tuesday with our playoff loss. We got smoked, but it was a good time and I will be back next summer. Time to play more golf and do more running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home